Community Manager (m/f) - Engage our Crowd
Want to be part of a revolution? Eager to start from scratch on a great adventure? Bonaverde is looking for a Community Manager to help bring their coffee revolution to the next level, starting NOW!
We’re a small, dedicated team of young, sleepless (but caffeinated!) Berliner entrepreneurs on a mission to change the way coffee is perceived, traded, and prepared.
Who we are:
Bonaverde is a start-up with a big goal: establish a new way of consuming coffee. A core part of this vision is our state-of-the-art, IOT-infused roast- grind-brew coffee machine, which allows consumers to roast their raw green coffee beans according to their individual roasting preferences. The IOT component creates new interaction options with the consumer and generates myriad potential data-based services for private and commercial users.The machine is already in serial production, and the first few thousand devices are on their way to consumers in North America, Europe, and across the globe. Production facilities are based in China. We pair this innovation in home coffee preparation with our connected coffee marketplace, which empowers farmers to build their own brands. Freeing farmers of the commodities market and facilitating sales direct to consumers, we aim to create a fairer-than-fair-trade coffee ecosystem. By selling raw green coffee beans directly from farmers to consumers, Bonaverde aims to revolutionize the second biggest commodity market in the world.
- Setting and implementing community, social media and wholistic communication campaigns to align with marketing, communication and sales strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts and email campaigns with regards to company development and product difficulties to engage our crowd
- Ensure the responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner with our customer support team in two time shifts a day from Australia through Europe to California
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner on social media, Zendesk, Salesforce and other outlets
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Help customers to leave reviews for us online
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager, customer support agent and/or team/personal assistant
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter campaign)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills in both, email and social media as well as chat
- Pick up the phone and call people
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field, apprenticeships or on the job learning also appreciated
Please refer to Hans Stier via e-mail if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Moberries app.