Marketing & Sales Lead
- Develop strategic plans that enable our business to grow faster than their markets.
- Define marketing and business development strategies aligned to the strategic plan.
- Align functional plans with the strategic plan. Lead integrated cross-functional teams to execute plan to drive outstanding results.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans focusing on growing sales and increasing profitability
- Develop forward looking product/service plans that enable profitable growth into the future.
- Identification of cross-selling opportunities that fully utilize the breadth of Bonaverde product and service offerings across all businesses.
- Investigate marketing opportunities with significant scale and synergy to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products.
- Develop and implement all marketing department standards, policies and procedures.
- Looking up at all marketing aspect of the business including as well but not limited too
- Ie: Employment Branding
- Build world class marketing capabilities, processes and tools.
- Use management operating system to drive results.
- Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market and product segment.
- Identification and evaluation of organic growth strategies by product line, globally.
- Identification and evaluation of inorganic growth strategies including acquisitions, alliance, licensing, and partnership opportunities linked to the strategic plan.
- Fact-based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments.
- Creation of a prioritized strategic technology development plan for the business.
- Development of strategic plans to expand globally.
20 Strategic Marketing
20 Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making
20 Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills
20 Problem Solver
You Must Have :
- Marketing, business education or technical discipline
- 6 + years of experience in a leadership role with success leading marketing, strategic planning and growth initiatives
- 3 + years of hands-on experience [e.g.,plant, engineering, marketing, sales, strategy, etc. ] , worked in an applied role in a business, or other relevant hands-on experience where significant impact was achieved.
A ready made portofolio that shine’s success!!
- You will present this to us in the interview
The ability to present a Marketing plan on the spot!!
- You will shine in the interview in drafting this for us
- Proven strategic marketing, strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills.
- Solid commercial development and marketing expertise in a B2B environment with significant growth expectation.
- Broad strategic analysis skill set complimented with a detail orientation.
- Global operations exposure, with experience in developing effective global business strategies and marketing plans across many different operating environments.
- International experience and culturally savvy.
- Results to growing a business with profitable, organic and acquisition-oriented initiatives that leverage a company’s core technology, cost and competitive advantages.
- Proven people leader and developer of talent.
- Experience with the implementation of growth, new business development and marketing initiatives that lead to stronger market penetration.
- Proven ability to successfully direct start-up business opportunities, including market assessment, strategic planning, objective setting and implementation.
- Track record of establishing short and long term market and product growth goals, then executing operating plans to achieve them.
- Strong business acumen, “street smarts” and an in-depth understanding of the marketing and financial implications of new opportunities.
- Ability to understand and add value to high-level management interactions, with a proven ability to develop and “sell” creative business strategies.
- Experience managing in a matrixed and lean culture that continuously prioritizes operational excellence.
- Exceptional leadership skills, energy and teaming capability; the ability to lead and motivate, share vision, inspire and rally colleagues.
- Understanding Influence marketing and how to connect with them.
Please refer to Hans Stier via e-mail if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Moberries app.