Who we are:
Bonaverde is a start-up with a big goal: establish a new way of consuming coffee. A core part of this vision is our state-of-the-art, IOT-infused roast- grind-brew coffee machine, which allows consumers to roast their raw green coffee beans according to their individual roasting preferences. The IOT component creates new interaction options with the consumer and generates myriad potential data-based services for private and commercial users.The machine is already in serial production, and the first few thousand devices are on their way to consumers in North America, Europe, and across the globe. Production facilities are based in China. We pair this innovation in home coffee preparation with our connected coffee marketplace, which empowers farmers to build their own brands. Freeing farmers of the commodities market and facilitating sales direct to consumers, we aim to create a fairer-than-fair-trade coffee ecosystem. By selling raw green coffee beans directly from farmers to consumers, Bonaverde aims to revolutionize the second biggest commodity market in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
- Seeking and analyzing competitor marketing material and digital content
- Managing our website products on Shopify and supporting operations
- Updating Google business and google shipping
- Assisting in the creation of copywriting
- Organising digital material and content
- Supervising social media assets and tools
- Creating and maintaining tracking reports of digital marketing efforts
- Supporting the marketing team
- Sales, marketing or communications degree
- Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the coffee maker industry.
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Strong written communication skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge!
- Flexible work schedule and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
- English is the company's language. German is good to have. Spanish will be an extra point
- Hands-on mentality with a structured way to work
- Good humour and a will to get things done
- Bonus points if you are enthusiastic and passionate about coffee and innovation
What's in it for you
You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Bonaverde internationally.
We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment, and a close-knit family that loves to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments
Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of Berlin – in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture
Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled
Getting to work in an office filled with smart, fun, driven people
And of course...Coffee... lots of good coffee!
Please refer to Hans Stier via e-mail if you are interested: email@example.com or go to the Moberries app.